Nhạc mp3 - Loser -BIGBANG

Thông tin bài hát:



Loser, loner 

A coward who pretends to be tough 

A mean delinquent 

In the mirror, you’re 

JUST A LOSER 

A loner, a jackass covered in scars 

Dirty trash 

In the mirror, I’m a 



[GD] Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world 

I was always alone 

It’s been a long time since I’ve forgotten about love 

I can’t listen to hopeful love songs anymore 

You and me both 

We’re just sad clowns, tamed and scripted 

I’ve come too far 

I’M COMING HOME 

I wanna go back 

To when I was young 



[YB] At some point 

I started looking at the ground more than the sky 

It’s hard even to breathe 

I hold out my hand 

But no one holds it 

I’m a 



[TOP&VI] Loser, loner 

A coward who pretends to be tough 

A mean delinquent 

In the mirror, you’re 

JUST A LOSER 

A loner, a jackass covered in scars 

Dirty trash 

In the mirror, I’m a 



[TOP] It’s a cycle of girls and mistakes 

Love them for one night 

And hate them when morning comes 

Can’t own up to it 

Because of my selfish pleasure 

Everything is being ruined 

Can’t stop this dangerous full speed run 

Now I have no interest, no fun anymore 

I’m standing alone at the edge of a cliff 

I’M GOING HOME 

I wanna go back 

To how it was before 



[DS] At some point 

I’ve gotten scared of people’s eyes 

I’m sick of crying so I tried smiling 

But no one recognizes me 

I’m a 



[TOP&VI] Loser, loner 

A coward who pretends to be tough 

A mean delinquent 

In the mirror, you’re 

JUST A LOSER 

A loner, a jackass covered in scars 

Dirty trash 

In the mirror, I’m a 



[YB] I curse the blue skies 

Sometimes I wanna lay it all down 

I WANT TO SAY GOOD BYE 

When I stop wandering at the end of this road 

I hope I can close my eyes without regrets 



[TOP/VI/YB] Loser, loner 

A coward who pretends to be tough 

A mean delinquent 

In the mirror, you’re 

JUST A LOSER 

A loner, a jackass covered in scars 

Dirty trash 

In the mirror, I’m a 



[YB] LOSER 

I’M A LOSER 

I’M A LOSER 

I’M A LOSER
- Bình luận bằng tài khoản Facebook
Thông tin
Unknown
CÁC BÀI MỚI NHẤT CÙNG NGƯỜI ĐĂNG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nghe nhac san - dj nonstop . Website nghe nhạc sàn, Nonstop online trực tuyến cho trên điện thoại di động, iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, iOS. Bạn có thể tải nhạc sàn về điện thoại miễn phí. Luôn cập nhật những bản nhạc sàn hay nhất hot mới nhất chất lượng cao hằng ngày